Los Conquistadores Mule Pack Ride
1961 - 1962 | Spain
• A burro ride featuring live animals.
Las Cocheses Cabras
1961 - 1963 | Mexico
• A goat ride that was removed to make way for the La Cucaracha roller coaster.
1961 - 1964 | Mexico
• An Allen Herschell Wild Mouse roller coaster that was originally constructed in the park's USA section and moved to Mexico for the 1962 season.
Overland Butterfield Stagecoach
1961 - 1967 | Old South
• A live stagecoach ride that was eventually removed to make way for the Spee-Lunker's Cave attraction.
1963 - 1968 | Boomtown
• A Sky Crane modified by Von Roll to be an observation attraction. Eventually relocated to Magic Springs. Was located in the current spot occupied by Mini Mine Train.
1967 - 1970 | USA
• Jet Sets was an Intamin Mini Jets attraction. This was the first-ever amusement attraction created by Intamin and it occupied the same location as Big Bend.
Little Dixie Carousel (Flying Jenny)
1961 - 1974 | Old South
• A carousel attraction that was powered by mules.
1969 - 1976 | Tower
• Tower Slide was a multi-lane Fun Slide attraction that came off the first level of Oil Derrick.
Ferrocarril Fiesta Train
1961 - 1978 | Mexico
• A train ride that once resided in the park's Mexico section.
1971 - 1979 | USA
• Big Bend was a Schwarzkopf Speed Racer roller coaster. The ride was transported to Six Flags St. Louis but never reassembled.
1961 - 1980 | Texas, USA
• A Von Roll 101 attraction. The ride had two stations located in the USA and Texas park sections.
1973 - 1982 | Goodtimes Square
• The park's first version of Crazy Legs was a Eyerly Aircraft Monster attraction located in Goodtimes Square.
LaSalle's Riverboat Expedition
1961 - 1982 | France
• LaSalle's Riverboat Expedition was a guided boat ride in which guests took an adventure through various themed scenes. The ride once sat in part of the current location of Roaring Rapids.
1961 - 1982 | Skull Island (Current Tower Area)
• Skull Island was a multi-functional playground attraction (and its own area) that was eventually removed completely as the park's Tower section expanded.
1961 - 1983 | USA
• The Petting Zoo was an attraction featured in the park's USA section. Was located in the current Bugs Bunny Boomtown location.
Caddo War Canoes
1961 - 1983 | Boomtown
• An interactive canoe attraction located in Boomtown. Guests would aid in the rowing of their canoe.
Cinesphere Chevy Show
1969 - 1984 | Texas
• A Cinema 180 attraction. The Chevy Show location is now known as Lone Star Theatre.
Happy Motoring Freeway
1961 - 1987 | USA
• An Arrow Dynamics Auto Ride attraction that sat in the current location of the Pandemonium roller coaster.
1975 - 1988 | Goodtimes Square
• A Wisdom Rides Himalaya attraction that was located in the park's Goodtimes Square area.
1967 - 1989 | Texas
• A Chance Rides Rotor attraction. The ride was relocated to Frontier City in Oklahoma City, OK where it still operates currently.
1964 - 1991 | Texas
• An Arrow Development Dark Ride attraction that once occupied the current Gold River Adventure location.
1977 - 1995 | Tower
• A Schwarzkopf Enterprise attraction that once occupied the current Runaway Mountain location. Spinnaker was moved to Six Flags Fiesta Texas and renamed Wagon Wheel, though it has since been removed from the park.
Great Six Flags Air Racer
1984 - 1999 | Tower
• An Intamin Air Racer attraction that once occupied the current Superman: Tower of Power location.
1961 - 2002 | Tower & USA
• An Eli Bridge Scrambler attraction. There were multiple versions of the ride. The last version, which was located in the current Superman: Tower of Power location, was removed in 2002 and relocated to Six Flags Magic Mountain.
2001 - 2005 | Goodtimes Square
• A VR attraction that was located in the park's Goodtimes Square area.
2001 - 2005 | Tower
• A Eurobungy attraction once located near the entrance to both Shock Wave and Six Flags Speedway. The former Turbo Bungy pad is currently part of the Shock Wave queue line.
1982 - 2007 | Boomtown
• Known by three different names during its time at Six Flags Over Texas. Was a First-Generation Intamin Freefall attraction that was imploded when removed. Once occupied the current Pandemonium location.
1973 - 2007 | Goodtimes Square
• A Soli Bumper Cars attraction. Last operated for the 2007 season. However, the ride was SBNO until 2016 when it was demolished.
Heritage Festival/Best of Texas Festival
2002 - 2007 | Park-Wide
• A festival celebrating the heritage of Texas with food, live music, and other activities.
1962 - 2011 | Spain
• A Crooked House attraction. Opened in 1962 originally, but did not operate each season between then and 2011. Only opened for one season in 2011 for the park's 50th anniversary. Currently SBNO.
1989 - 9/3/2012 | Goodtimes Square
• A Vekoma Boomerang attraction. Once occupied the current location of The Riddler Revenge. Was rebuilt at Six Flags St. Louis as Boomerang.
Texas Chute Out
1976 - 9/3/2012 | USA
• An Intamin Parachute Tower attraction that was imploded when demolished. Once sat in the current Texas SkyScreamer location.
Bugs Bunny's Spirit of St. Louie
1976 - 2013 | USA
• A Zamperla Mini Airplanes attraction. Removed during the remodel/expansion of Bugs Bunny Boomtown (formerly known as Looney Tunes USA).
Daffy Duck's Capitol Tours
2001 - 2013 | USA
• A SBF/VISA Crazy Bus attraction. Removed during the remodel/expansion of Bugs Bunny Boomtown (formerly known as Looney Tunes USA).
Michigan J. Frog's Tinsel Town Revue
1985 - 2013 | USA
• A Zamperla Mini Swinger attraction. Removed during the remodel/expansion of Bugs Bunny Boomtown (formerly known as Looney Tunes USA).
Route 66 Bumper Cars
2001 - 2013 | USA
• A SBF/VISA Mini Bumper Cars attraction. Removed during the remodel/expansion of Bugs Bunny Boomtown (formerly known as Looney Tunes USA).
1995 - 2014 | USA
• A Motion Simulator attraction that was SBNO from 2011 to 2014. The structure was remodeled and expanded and is now the home to Justice League: Battle for Metropolis.
2006 - 8/24/2014 | USA
• An Intamin Looping Starship attraction that was removed to make room for Justice League: Battle for Metropolis.
Harley Quinn Spinsanity/Crazy Legs
2006 - 1/7/2018 | Gotham City
• A Huss Troika attraction. From 2006 through 2015 the ride was named Crazy Legs while that area of the park was still Goodtimes Square. In 2016 the ride was renamed Harley Quinn Spinsanity to fit the newly-expanded Gotham City theme.