Many changes have come to the website as well as additions to content!
- Our homepage has undergone an extensive redesign. After the launch, we realized that the home page could be much more intuitive, less spread out, and packed with more features. Now, as before, we have quick looks at Weather, Upcoming Events, and currently Park History as you come to the page. Special links that will change throughout time are added to the welcome banner. Currently, these links are Park Hours and Fright Fest 2016. We have also added linkage along the left side of the screen. It is now quick to search for rides, dining, and images by Park Area right from the home page. Our news postings are now more cleanly integrated into the home page so that you can keep up to date with the latest Six Flags Over Texas news. Our social media links are now on the home page as well. Follow us on Snapchat and like us on Facebook to stay in touch!
Individual Page Updates
- Catwoman Whip and Riddler Revenge ride pages now have more images that show off the rides at night. We will add more Catwoman Whip night photos in the near future that shows the special lighting designs while the ride is in operation.
- The Justice League Gift Shop page now has new indoor photos of the shop.
- We have added many new photos of Fright Fest on our official Fright Fest page. These photos show off scare zones and general theming.
- Individual photo galleries have been added to our Live Shows page. New galleries include Venues, Arania's Nightmare, and Final Freak Out. You can access these galleries from our Live Shows page.
What is to Come
- We plan on adding more media from Fright Fest, including more show photos and overall park photos. We are also planning a guide for Holiday in the Park that will launch in November.