42 Inches with Adult
• Opened: April 28th, 2006
• Closed: January 7th, 2018
• Type: Huss Troika
• Number of Cars: 21
• Riders Per Car: 2
• Riders Per Hour: 840
• Ride Manufacturer: Huss
• Ride Colors: Red, Black, & White
• Crazy Legs is made up of three different Troika models from the AstroWorld, La Ronde, and Great America parks.
• Crazy Legs is reconstructed with a new hub, star, carousel, and cars.
• Crazy Legs is repainted from a silver ride structure and teal cars to an orange and teal ride structure and red and white cars.
• Crazy Legs is repainted red, black, and white and renamed Harley Quinn Spinsanity.
Did You Know?
From 1973 through 1982, Six Flags Over Texas had a ride named Crazy Legs in the Goodtimes Square section of the park. In 2006, for the park's 45th anniversary, Goodtimes Square received a piece of it's history (the name, at least).
The first version of Crazy Legs was a Eyerly Aircraft Monster. The second version was a Huss Troika that was made up of different pieces from various theme parks.
In 2016, Crazy Legs would be renamed to Harley Quinn Spinsanity as part of the Gotham City expansion.