Daily Show Schedule
PLEASE NOTE: This show schedule is subject to change due to weather, technical difficulties, changes in the park's operating schedule, etc. Please contact the main park for all up-to-date details on show scheduling.
Merry Marketplace is a large area in the park's Texas section that is transformed for Holiday in the Park. This area includes food, visits with Santa Claus, and many other great activities.
- Campfire Holiday S'mores: Camp fires are located in various locations. Guests can gather around to warm up and also cook S'mores.
- Plum Sugar Shack: Many varieties of fudge, including Texas-shaped.
- Ye Olde Coffee Shoppe: Located at the bar in Crazy Horse Saloon, features cinnamon roasted nuts and holiday beverages.
- The Cozy Cafe (Texas Taco Bar): This location serves bread bowls filled with soup and loaded baked potatoes. Dining Pass options available.
- Peppermint Parlor (Miss Abby's): Peppermint mocha, snicker doodle cookies, and oatmeal cream pies can be found here.
- Red Hot Cinnamon Stop (Dippin' Dots Sundaes): A selection of cinnamon roll options with various toppings. Dining Pass options available.
- Christmas Carolers: Singers that stroll around Merry Marketplace.
- Holiday Hams: A humorous band at the Court House Stage featuring live instruments and holiday-themed parodies.
- Johnson Creek Critter Corral: A small petting zoo featuring llamas, goats, ponies, and miniature longhorns.
- Nativity Scene: The story of Christmas played by live people. Located near Coca-Cola Freestyle.
- Reindeer Holi-Daze Dance Party: A high-energy dance party hosted by Santa's reindeer.
- Under the Mistletoe: Stand under a huge mistletoe at the Johnson Creek School for this photo op.
- 1925 Firetruck: This photo op is located near the Red Hot Cinnamon Shop.
- Santa's Outpost: Guests can meet and take photos with Santa Claus. More details are listed below.
- Nick's Knick-Nacks: A great place to find last-minute holiday gifts.
- Market Finds: A variety of holiday-inspired clothing for everyone.
- Christmas Duck Pond: A game in which guests can attempt to catch toy ducks out of a pond.
Ends December 23rd
PLEASE NOTE: This is a look at food offerings during last year’s Holiday in the Park event. We will update this information if the offerings change.
Merry Marketplace is the perfect area to find specialty food during Holiday in the Park. The specialized foods include soup in bread bowls, loaded baked potatoes, and cinnamon rolls. These items can be found at The Cozy Cafe (Texas Taco Bar) and the Red Hot Cinnamon Stop (Dippin' Dots Sundaes stand). Your Dining Pass CAN be used on these items.
Many vendors are also located throughout the park at specialty stands. Please note that Dining Passes cannot be used at vendor stands:
Lone Star Nuts (Star Mall) & German Roasted Nuts (Tower) - Assortments of roasted cinnamon and chocolate voered nuts, including pecans, almonds, cashews, and more.
Holiday Coffee Kiosks (Star Mall & Mexico) - Specialty coffess and hot chocolate, including flavors such as caramel, gingerbread, peppermint, Irish Cream, and more.
Street Tacos (USA) - Smoked BBQ street tacos, smoked sausage, hot beverages.
Kettle Corn (USA) - Assortments of homemade kettle corn and other items.
Texas O' So Good (Gotham City) - Ham, cheddar, and cranberry melts, meatball grilled cheese melts, parmesan-crusted pizza grilled cheese, taco grilled cheese, chili and cheese burritos, and s'mores brownies.
German Food Kitchen (Gotham City) - Bratwurst, jalapeno sausage, kraut, German potato salad, struffed pretzels, creme puffs, cookies, and warm beverages.
Epic Cones (Gotham City) - Fresh cones filled with holiday turkey and dressing. Other options include tamales, pumpkin cheesecake, herb chicken, pizza, brisket, peach cobbler, candy apple cobbler, cheese cake, and red velvet.
Texas "Big" Skillet (Boomtown) - Famous cowboy burritos, cowboy nachos, grilled steak sandwiches, tortilla dogs, smoked chicken quesadillas, and hot beverages.
Holiday Beer Kiosk (Boomtown) - Serving seasonal beers with some available in holiday mugs.
Holiday Nachos (Mexico) - Red and green nachos, tamales, and hot beverages.
Mexico Big Skillet (Mexico) - Chicken or beef fajitas, quesadillas, fajita nachos, and hot beverages.
Porkrind Trailer (Mexico) - Pork rinds, fried pies, and fried Oreos.
When does Holiday in the Park operate?
Holiday in the Park operates on select dates from November 16th through January 6th. Please click on the "Essentials" tab above to see a calendar showing only Holiday in the Park dates and hours.
Christmas Lights Galore
Six Flags Over Texas adds a generous amount of Christmas lights throughout the park. Deep in the Heart of Christmas, located in Boomtown, provides over 8 miles of lighting. The park also has multiple locations for Christmas light shows, such as the Tree of Trees at the Silver Star Mall and Lone Star Lights in the Texas section near the Gold River Adventure entrance.
Merry Marketplace is one of the more immersive holiday activities found at Holiday in the Park. We highly recommend heading to the Texas section of the park to check out the multiple photo opportunities, specialty food items, and more. A full look at what is offered inside Merry Marketplace can be found by clicking on the “Holiday Activities” tab above.
Six Flags Over Texas only has one live indoor show during Holiday in the Park. Please note that holiday shows tend to be more crowded than shows during the summer time. We recommend checking out our Live Shows page for a daily show schedule and plan to be at the theatre early to ensure you have a place to sit.